“CREBA is one of the leading relevant CRE organizations in Washington DC that provides opportunities to brokers of all levels to not only establish credibility in the market but also enhance their professional resume.”
David Bevirt, Senior VP of Leasing, Brookfield Office Properties, U.S. Commercial Operations
CREBA’s Yearly Events:
CREBA Annual Awards | April 4th
Open exclusively to CREBA members, the awards recognize remarkable sales and leasing performance as well as giving back to the community.
Tuesday, April 4, 2017, 6pm Reception; 7pm Dinner and Awards
The Ritz-Carlton, 1150 22nd St., NW, Washington, DC 20037
CREBA CLASSIC Golf Outing | May 5th
Kick off the season with the industry’s most well-attended and lively tournament.
9:00 am – Registration/Breakfast/Networking
10:30 am – Shotgun start
2017 Golf Outing:
Friday, May 5, 2017
Whiskey Creek Golf Club
2016 Golf Outing:
Friday, May 6 2016
Whiskey Creek Golf Club
Night at the Shore | June
The best Summer Rooftop Networking event with Lobster Rolls and Orange Crush’s.
2017 night at the shore
Wednesday June 7
Hosted by Paramount and Avison Young at 2099 Pennsylvania Ave, NW Rooftop
>>Photos coming soon!
2016 Night at the Shore
Wednesday, June 15th
hosted by Rockrose and Avison Young at 1776 Eye Street NW
2015 Night at the Shore
Wednesday, June 17th
hosted by YBN and Vornado / Charles E. Smith
First Look Series | Throughout the Year
Offering a members-only exclusive “first look” at some of the hottest commercial projects in the DC metro area. First look is also a free event for members.
2017 first look series:
- June 27th – 700 Pennsylvania Ave, SE 04:00 PM to 06:30 PM
2016 First Look Series:
- May 11th – WeWork and WeLive hosted by Vornado/Charles E. Smith
- March 29th – 3100 Clarendon Boulevard hosted by Avison Young, KGD Architecture and Piedmont Office Realty Trust
2015 First Look Series:
- March 31st – The Wharf hosted by P.N. Hoffman and Cushman & Wakefield
- September 30th – The Yards hosted by Forest City Washington and Meany & Oliver
Breakfast of Champions | Throughout the Year
A free event for members.
2017 Breakfast of Champions
- June 20, 2017 – Spencer Stouffer of Cushman & Wakefield, hosted by Cushman & Wakefield at 1800 Tysons Boulevard, Suite 200 in Tysons Corner, Virginia.
- Recap to come soon!
2016 breakfast of champions
- June 22nd – Dan Dooley of Carr Properties, hosted by Carr Properties at 1255 23rd Street in northwest Washington, D.C.
- March 2nd – Raymond Ritchey of Boston Properties, hosted by Boston Properties in Washington, D.C.
2015 Breakfast of Champions:
- February 25th – Lou Christopher of CBRE, hosted by CBRE in Washington, D.C.
- June 23rd – Eric West and Rich Lane of West, Lane and Schlager (WLS), hosted by WLS
- October 27th – Janet Davis of Brandywine Realty Trust, hosted by Brandywine
CREBA Classroom | July – November
Invaluable training from top industry leaders.
2015 CREBA Classroom Series:
- May 12th – Bruce Pascal of Vornado / Charles E. Smith: The Complete Broker – 50 Ways to Win Business. Hosted by CBRE and Brookfield
- June 9th – Andy O’Brien and Evan Behr of JLL: The Ultimate Landlord and Tenant Broker. Hosted by JLL
- July 14th – Don Holmes of Greenstein Delorme & Luchs P.C. (GDL) and Warren S. Oliveri Jr. of King & Nordlinger, LLP: The Anatomy of a Lease Document. Hosted by CBRE.
- August 25th – Mark Klug of CBRE and Gavin Daniels of Wingate Hughes Architects: Creative Office Space Case Study. Hosted at the NCLUD offices at 1424 K St NW, Washington, D.C.
- September 21- Paul Adkins of JBG Companies and Dennis Cotter of DAVIS Construction: Development & Construction Case Study. Hosted by JBG Companies and DAVIS Construction at 900 Sixteenth (a construction site and new trophy office building.)
- October 20th – Sarah Gabriel of Washington Workplace, Leanne M. Berthiaume of Vornado / Charles E. Smith and Sam Abramson of Avison Young: From Spec Suite to Occupancy. Hosted by Vornado / Charles E. Smith at the Design Lab Building.
- November 17th – The Power Panel. Hosted by Avison Young, Washington, D.C.
Brian Fitzgerald of Equus Capital Partners
Susan Thomas of Cushman & Wakefield
Art Greenberg of Savills Studley
Greg Tomasso of Avison Young
Scott Franklin of Tishman Speyer (panel moderator)